PDA

View Full Version : Police seize & kill pet fish

Sarah
10-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Oklahoma, Sept 29th

Oklahoma City police stormed into a pet store and seized tropical fish from a pet store because they were dyed in violation of city law. The government took the fish from Quality Pets and had them killed.

Quality Pets store proprietor Donnie Fleming says police came to his store after someone complained about a fish he sold that had "I love you" dyed on its skin.

"It's ironic the city promotes fishing in which a minnow has a hook stuck in it and used as bait but coloring a fish and putting it in an aquarium and feeding it is considered cruel." says Fleming.

The Oklahoma City council is discussing amending the city law to allow dyeing fish different colors.

I am sure the fish who were killed by the government appreciate that.

acelockco
10-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Maybe they should kill all of the animals that have tattoo's on them.........

THEN.....I guess they should kill all of the cops with ink.....you know PIGS with Tattoos!

Plus all of the cows and other farm animals with tattoos.

Oh yea! How about Fifi the poodle with a tracking number tattoo'd on her ear.....

Well I think it is really crazy, but lets start with the Pigs and see how it goes from there.

lottie
10-05-2007, 03:31 AM
Ace, the anger management classes are going well then??? :D ;)

Papa Bear
10-05-2007, 04:14 AM
Start with the politicians who were paid by us to pass this ****! We need more government? And these people want to take over health care!!!!!:eek:

Tigerbeach
10-05-2007, 04:27 AM
I'll meet ya for sushi in Oklahoma City!

acelockco
10-05-2007, 04:52 AM

Well.......you know, I am trying.

Anyway, get back to me in the other thread about your advanced class so I can make my point.

seasnake
10-09-2007, 02:06 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHA:D