PDA

View Full Version : Owner of Panay Explorers

Babydamulag
09-30-2007, 08:46 AM
We are building a SCUBA diving resort in the Municipality of Culasi, Antique, Panay, Phils. This is an important first step to develop tourism in Antique. We are proud to announce this effort and we are very excited about working with the Municipality of Culasi. Check out our website at www.panayexplorers.com (http://www.panayexplorers.com/)
We are also looking for qualified chefs, restaurant and hotel staff, experienced boat handlers, groundskeepers, and vehicle drivers. For more information contact us at information@panayexplorers.com.

DIVE CULASI!

h2odragon1
09-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Sorry Baby D;
I'm only an experienced entheusiast. My wife and I are coming to the Philippines next Feb. 2008, it looks like you won't be open then. We go every three years, and will put you on our list for the next trip. Your dive photos look great and i have already talked to diving friends about your opening, HURRY!!! My nephew graduates college in 2009, and we may decide to return for that.
2002 we were in Boracay, 2005 we dove in Puerto Galera my wife also dove in Dumagete. Next Feb., we have plans for Cebu, and I would like to return to Puerto Galera for at least a few days, then family time.:)