PDA

View Full Version : Whose going to DEMA 2007?

The Publisher
09-06-2007, 05:43 PM
We'll be there to report on the revolutionary new Cis-Lunar MkVI compact fully automated CCR rebreather we've been talking about for a year as well as talking to a lot of dive resorts about visiting for a review and HD video production as well as Official ScubaMagazine.net Group Trips.

We'll be doing a "Dive With the Manatees" HD video shoot and production the Friday during DEMA, so we'll be at the show Wednesday and Thursday all day long.

Indigodive
10-10-2007, 07:06 PM
I'll be there, from the 30th Oct to 5th Nov.

First stop when I arrive will be the Red Lobster opposite the Convention Center - I know it's bad of me, but when you live on a very small island you crave a Mariners Platter and large Sam Adams to wash it down!

You can find me on the St. Vincent and the Grenadines stand - the island is being featured in Sport Diver magazine DEMA issue - so hoping to see a lot of interest from folks interested in diving SVG. (We are famous as a muck diving location, but there is SO much more to see here - wrecks, walls, caves etc....).

Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to touch base with you folks!

K

freediver
10-17-2007, 10:17 AM
I'll be there doing video and audio podcasts for UWDV.COM (http://www.uwdv.com) and underwatervideographer.tv (http://www.underwatervideographer.tv). You'll probably see me running around with a video camera in my hands and a large gray backpack on my back with the rest of my video gear in it.

Say hi if you get a chance - see ya there! :D

BTW - what's the time and cost for the Manatee trip? I might be able to join you.

SCUBA411
10-26-2007, 12:12 AM
I'll be there checking out all the new items and business practices as I plot my re-entry into the SCUBA industry. Last one I was at was in Houston TX.

lars2923
10-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Walking my beat...
Networking...
Meeting long time friends
Signing Autographs...

Having fun...

Hope to see you there...

lottie
10-26-2007, 01:13 AM
if you guys and gals are all going to be at DEMA on the same days - why don't you arrange to meet up for a drink or two somewhere? Take a group shot...??

Just my 2cents.

Have fun and i hope to see some reports and pictures :)

JS1scuba
10-27-2007, 03:22 AM
I will be at DEMA from Wed - Friday -- Wed is jammed -- Thurs and Fri less jammed -- cell text 928-230-3680

cheers

jds

Joji
10-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi Guys,
I will also be at DEMA, 1st timer though, hope to hook up with anybody here for coffee or little chat, to ease the tension.:) :) :) :)
Joji
my roaming mobile number will be +63918-8882888

SCUBA411
10-28-2007, 03:24 PM
I will be getting into town late Monday night an will be staying about a mile from the Convention Center on International Drive. My cell is 757-831-9994. I will try to give a couple of you guys a call.

On a seperate note: I heard the International Drive shuttle is pretty good, I intend on using it for most of my travels during the week. Hoping to keep my vehicle parked at the hotel.