PDA

View Full Version : Dive report and video from Egypt

Stevect
08-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Just got back home from Egypt and have taken a lot of video out there. Here is my first effort which was a dive I loved.

SS Turbo - Red Sea (http://www.divetheworld.com/Diving/Shipwrecks/SSTurbo/index.htm)

I hope you like it.

Steve

acelockco
08-27-2007, 01:57 AM
Steve,

Awesome Dive Report!

Really nice video, did you shoot any video of the interior of the wreck that you described in your report? Also did you get any artifacts from the wreck?

Ace

Tigerbeach
08-27-2007, 02:22 AM
Really great Steve.
Thanks!

Stevect
08-27-2007, 08:09 AM
Steve,

Awesome Dive Report!

Really nice video, did you shoot any video of the interior of the wreck that you described in your report? Also did you get any artifacts from the wreck?

Ace

I didn't manage to get inside the wreck. There wre plenty opportunities but there was so much to see outside with all of the fantastic marine life. I hope to visit again and get some shots of the inside. I didn't get any artifacts from the wreck as they have strict rules on that in Egypt.

Steve

acelockco
08-27-2007, 02:32 PM
I didn't manage to get inside the wreck. There wre plenty opportunities but there was so much to see outside with all of the fantastic marine life. I hope to visit again and get some shots of the inside. I didn't get any artifacts from the wreck as they have strict rules on that in Egypt.

Steve

Gotcha, so the info on the wreck what what was given to you. I can see that there is an amazing amount of marine life to see from your great video.

Our LDS ran a trip to Hyrgada Egypt last year, and I was told that it is one of the most amazing places to dive in the world. That is a huge statement, so if it is true I should try to get over there.

Plus where else can you see some pyramids during your SI?