PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

eelpout
08-16-2007, 08:34 PM
Hello from the Upper midwest USA!!!

Just joined this Forum. Been diving for 36 years. Been teaching for 27 years. I am looking forward to learning and sharing.

Jim

acelockco
08-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Hello Jim,

Welcome aboard. Take a look around and join right into the conversations. Glad to have you here.

Ace

lottie
08-17-2007, 02:04 AM
Hey Jim,
Welcome aboard our funny little area on the web.

Tigerbeach
08-17-2007, 04:37 AM
Hey Jim,
Make yourself at home!

fooddude
08-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Jim,

Welcome aboard! I joined not too long ago, and this place is wonderful. You'll have fun and learn new things at the same time. What more can you ask for?

Actually, with your experience, we all will learn something. Please join in as you wish making us all see a new viewpoint.

Glad to have you.

FD

acelockco
08-17-2007, 09:30 PM
SORRY THIS IS OFF TOPIC

Fooddude,

I tried to send you a PM, but the system said you do not accept them. Go into your USER CP and fix that so I can reply to your offer.

Ace

Quero
08-17-2007, 11:39 PM

Just joined this Forum. Been diving for 36 years. Been teaching for 27 years. I am looking forward to learning and sharing.

Jim

Reciprocal greetings from Phuket, Thailand! When you get weary of cold freshwater diving, come visit a former Michigander now basking in equatorial sunshine (and dancing in the occasional warm rain shower).

Papa Bear
08-18-2007, 03:47 AM
I was asked to join by Tigerbrach and we are a couple of old Shell backs who have crossed the line more than once. You can learn all about me at twotankedproductions.com (http://www.twotankedproductions.com)
Stop by and say hi! I can't help but express myself and post a few!

Sarah
08-19-2007, 07:17 AM
Welcome eelpout!

aerospot
08-19-2007, 11:20 PM

Jim

Welcome Jim!
I'll take some of the sharing part. We did 3 of our 5 OW dives today, in the rain...
Vis was around 5'. Oh well,... 2 more dives to go.
Good to have more experience here to draw from. I'll be picking yer noodle soon!

SeaDog
08-20-2007, 08:14 AM
Welcome to a Curious Collection of Characters. One big happy, Wet family, Most of the time. IDiveChick found me wandering in the INTERNET wilderness and brought me in. I hope you enjoy. I would also be very happy to hear any and all points of view from someone who's' been splashing around so long....No offense:rolleyes: